Wednesday, September 4

DIY Faux Fabric Milk Glass Pumkins

What is going on people! It's already time to start putting out our FALL decor and if one person is ready it would be me! A long time ago I had a problem with this season and the colors that went along with it. Don't get me wrong, I love orange, brown and yellow but I love white, black and green much more. Now the question is how can I create FALL decor with these colors. I am starting with this faux fabric milk glass pumpkin. The name is sorta tricky which is why I love it. I transformed a bright orange pumpkin into a soft delicate work of art. I promise, if you do 20 of these and place them all over your house they will make you smile from ear to ear. There are so many options with them and I love that they make any space feel clean and crisp.
Wanna see how I made them? Come see!

Are you in love yet?
What you'll need:
– Scribbles 3-D Paint
– White Fabric
–Scissors
– Plastic Pumpkins
The first thing you will do is grab a few sheets of white fabric and cut them into strips. 
Once all your strips of fabric are ready grab your tacky spray and spray a small section on the pumpkin. I like to spray as I go so I can still hold the pumpkin while I work around it. 
Take a strip of fabric and place one end of it at the top of the pumpkin and the other end should be at the bottom of the pumpkin. If you have long strips like I do just finish putting your fabric on the tacky spray then cut the hanging fabric when you are done with that section. 
Because the bottom can look a little messy we will cut a circle out of the white fabric and put it on the bottom. I sprayed the bottom with tacky spray until it was  wet then put the fabric circle on top. Gently press down and it will be secure. 
The final step is grabbing your 3-D paint and applying dots on it. I am using white 3-D paint so it flows! You can be creative and put them all over or follow a pattern. It's really up to you!
I had so much fun making these pumpkins and I love how they turned out! I think I might be slightly addicted to these fabric pumpkins. I have many ideas on ways to decorate with them and I know you will too. 

HOW WILL YOU DECORATE WITH YOUR PUMPKINS? 

*Wanna see more of my DIY tutorials! Come find me at JADERBOMB.COM*
If you are on twitter, instagram, pinterest or anything else just type in JADERBOMB and you can follow me there also.
BIG HUGS
Oh and check out my other posts for iLoveToCreate below!



6 comments:

Unknown said...

What an original idea, love it! We would love to have you share this at
our Saturday Link Party. Each link will be shown on two blogs! Made From Pinterest and Bakerette It starts Fridays at 3pm, hope we see you there!

Please remember to put a link back to Made From Pinterest at the bottom of your post(s).

Tracy

eileen hull said...

So pretty! I am looking for pumpkins tomorrow!

Jaderbomb said...

Made from Pinterest, oh no! I am running across your comment! I am sorry I missed it. Maybe next time! Glad you love it1

Jaderbomb said...

Eileen: I am glad you like them! Have fun!

helen said...

suika game on Steam brings a new dimension to the experience, offering a platform where gaming excellence and fruit merging unite. Dive into a world where the fusion of creativity and physics-based fun reaches its zenith.

timothyferriss said...

These DIY fabric pumpkins seem like a versatile and charming decor piece for the fall season. They can be placed around the house to add a touch of warmth immaculate grid and elegance to any space. Thank you for sharing your creative project

Post a Comment

Clicky Web Analytics
Pin It button on image hover

Subscribe to our newsletter

* indicates required
I am interested in products and inspiration for...
Close